Plan a trip from A to B
To get directions from A to B, use Transit's trip planner. You can quickly navigate to your favorite locations and pull up addresses from your phone's calendar to plan your favorite routes.
Here's what this article covers:
Plan a Trip from A to B
- Tap the search bar:
- Enter your destination.
Here you can: type an address, select a point on the map, select a favorite location, or pull up an address from your phone's calendar or contacts.
- Tap the search result you want and select Get Directions.
- Tap in the upper Origin field to change your starting point, if desired.
- Compare trip results and choose what makes the most sense for you.
- Tap a search result to get more details, see the trip on a map, then launch GO for notifications during your trip.
Plan a Trip in Advance
- In the trip planner, tap Leave Now:
- Choose between Leave Now or Leave at or Arrive By options.
- Set the time you would like to leave or arrive.
- Chose the route that fits your schedule.
- Tap the bell icon to set up a reminder about this trip.
Get Trip Plans Instantly from the Main Screen
- Tap the instant ETA box at the right of the search bar.
- Transit will open the trip planner and display different ways to get to your destination:
Using your current location, saved locations, and time of day, Transit can predict where you’re most likely headed — whether it’s work, home, etc. As you move around your city, the search bar will update to show you estimated travel times to the predicted locations.