Purchase a Bikeshare Pass
With Transit, you can purchase bikeshare passes and unlock bikes directly in the app.
A Transit account allows you to keep your public transit tickets and bikeshare passes all in one place. Enter your payment information once and sign up for any service offered in Transit with just a tap! New phone?
No problem! Your Transit account has you covered by retrieving all previously saved tickets, passes, and settings when you sign in to a new device.
Read more about Transit Accounts here.
Here's what this article covers:
- List of systems supported for pass purchasing
- Purchase a bikeshare pass
- Get help with bikeshare passes and accounts
List of systems supported for pass purchasing
Purchase a bikeshare pass
Sign in to your existing bikeshare account:
On Transit's home screen, tap the bikeshare station closest to your location, then tap Sign in. Enter your email address and your password, then tap Sign in. You're now connected to your bikeshare account and ready to get a bike.
Create an account with the bikeshare system:
On Transit's home screen, tap the bikeshare station closest to your location, then tap Purchase pass. Select the type of pass and the number of bikes you need, then tap Validate.
- If you have a Transit account, tap Continue to sign in using your Transit account.
Please note that you may have to enter additional information required by the bikeshare system. Since you already have a Transit account, you can skip the following step and get straight to making your purchase.
- If you don't have a Transit account, enter your email address and fill in the required information to continue your purchase. Confirm your subscription by accepting the service conditions, then review your pass purchase.
- WE Cycle (Aspen, CO): call 1-970-205-9222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CoGo (Columbus, OH): use their online form
- Bike Chattanooga (Chattanooga, TN): call 1-888-925-4415 or email email@example.com
- Bike Share Toronto: call 1-855-898-2378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Louvelo (Louisville, KY): call 1-502-373-2500 or use Louvelo's online form
- MoGo (Detroit, MI): call 1-888-MoGo-123 (6646) or email email@example.com
- BIXI (Montréal, QC): call 1-514-789-BIXI (2494) or toll-free 1-877-820-2453; email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nice Ride (Minneapolis, MN): use Nice Ride's online form
- Capital Bikeshare (Washington, DC): call 1-877-430-BIKE (2453) or use their online form
- Divvy (Chicago, IL): call 1-855-553-DIVVY (4889)
You're now ready to unlock a bikeshare bike! Tap
Get help with bikeshare passes and accounts
To get help with your bikeshare passes and your account, contact the customer service department of your bikeshare operator. They can access your account information and will be able to help.